- Adult supervision of all children is required at all times
- Bounce houses are designed for children
- Children in bounce houses should be close in age.
- Divide the children by ages and give each group their own time.
- Remove shoes and any sharp jewelry before using jump bounce house, or slides.
- No eyeglasses, food, gum, candy or drinks.
- No climbing on the walls or netting.
- No flipping, somersaults, wrestling, or fighting.
- Absolutely NO SILLY STRING. (Will result in additional cleaning fee's)
- Keep all sharp objects away from inflatable units.
- Keep all pets away from inflatable jump bounce houses.
Stay out of bounce houses and slides in strong winds and thunderstorm. If the bouncer begins to deflate, remove everyone quickly and call for technical assistance.